“I simply love sharing the sense of achievement my clients feel when they get to see their commitment and perseverance paying off – feeling healthier, happier and more relaxed.”
Nutritional Therapist and Personal Trainer in Totnes and Ashburton
Hello! I’m very happy you found me and I look forward to connecting with you.
I practice Nutritional Therapy and Personal Training – because they work and they’re fun! It feels great to appreciate delicious, nutritious food and enjoy the sensation of oxygen and other nutrients flowing around an active, energetic body.
For the past 12 years, I’ve been working with clients to help them make positive health changes, from curbing their sweet tooth, to greatly increasing vitality levels and mental focus, so they have more time and energy for work, leisure, socialising, relaxing, and generally enjoying life.
I have recently relocated from beautiful Brighton by the sea to delightful Devon by the moor. I enjoy getting out into nature – walking on the luscious green earthy Dartmoor or the wild Devon coastline – as well as spending time with friends and family, experiencing the many joys that Devon has to offer – yoga classes, farm shops, improv comedy and great cafes and restaurants.
- Diploma in Natural Nutrition
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS) – Teacher Training
- Humaniversity Facilitator
- Humaniversity AUM Meditation Leader
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- REPS (The Register of Exercise Professionals)
- FNTP (The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners)
- GRCCT (The General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies)
Site Design by Shivan
Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved