“I simply love sharing the sense of achievement my clients feel when they get to see their commitment and perseverance paying off – feeling healthier, happier and more relaxed.”
Personal Trainer and Nutritional Therapist in Hove & Portslade
Hello! I’m very happy you found me and I look forward to connecting with you.
I practice Personal Training and Nutritional Therapy – because they work and they’re fun! It feels great to appreciate delicious, nutritious food and enjoy the sensation of oxygen and other nutrients flowing around an active, energetic body.
For the past ten years, I’ve been working with clients to help them make positive health changes, from curbing their sweet tooth, to greatly increasing vitality levels and mental focus, so they have more time and energy for work, leisure, socialising, relaxing, and generally enjoying life.
I have loved living in the beautiful Brighton area for 9 years now, where I enjoy getting out into nature – the south downs or the Sussex seafront – as well as spending time with friends and family, experiencing the many joys that Brighton has to offer – improv comedy, festivals, yoga classes, and great shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Diploma in Natural Nutrition
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS) – Teacher Training
- Humaniversity Facilitator
- Humaniversity AUM Meditation Leader
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- REPS (The Register of Exercise Professionals)
- FNTP (The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners)
- GRCCT (The General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies)
Site Design by Shivan
Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved